Introduction Blog

Hello everyone my name is Sierra Booker. I am originally from Columbus, Ga. I graduated with my BSW from Jacksonville State University, I worked at the Department of Human Resources  in Birmingham, Al for a few months. I then went on to work at a pre school in Hoover, Al. I am still employed in Hoover, but this is not my first time working with children I have been working with children since the age of 16. I have a beautiful daughter who turns 1 this Friday! I am most interested in technology topics that discuss hacking as our University has been hacked before. I am also interested in debating with others on why apple products are the best! :) I use technology like Facebook to keep up with my family that may live in other states. I use technology professionally in my classroom by using the smart board to keep my students engaged! They love the smart board. After I receive my Masters in Elementary Education I would like to become a Elementary school teacher. After doing that for a few years, I would like to pursue my Doctoral degree in School Counseling.

Comments

Popular Posts